GE’s VCL Series UPS is a compact, lightweight and cost-effective Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) that connects between the main power supply and your critical load to ensure a clean, constant and reliable source of power. The product protects your hardware and data and ensures operations are reliably maintained.
The VCL Series is ideal for use in all IT network and server environments as well as Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS), petrol pumps, networking peripherals, ATMs, and parking meter applications. The full range is certified to all CE safety regulations. The VCL Series is supplied with a standard two year warranty including battery.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic voltage regulation corrects voltage drops and surges without the UPS resorting to battery
- High Operating Efficiency (>95%) minimizing losses and reducing cooling costs
- High Reliability with an MTBF of >750,000 hours
- High level short circuit, overload and battery charge/discharge protection
- Power and Surge Protection Outlets with additional surge protection for data lines
- Automatic Shutdown Software
- Wide Ratings Range for multiple load situation
- Single Phase Output Voltage – 230V
- Wide input voltage range – 170V to 280V minimizing battery use 50/60Hz operation
- High overload capability – Continued protection even if overloaded
- Wide operating temperature – UPS can operate between 0°C to 40°C
For warranty details see our services pages.