The LP31 Series UPS comprises a comprehensive and high performance platform supplying quality power for your critical applications. Although built to withstand industrial environments, its modern design and quiet operation also make it ideal for integration into an office environment. GE’s unique Superior Battery Management (SBM) protects the battery and increases battery life.
RS232 is provided as standard for serial communication. An SNMP card is available as an option for network communication. The UPS is supplied with ECO mode, allowing the UPS to operate at higher efficiency when enabled.
Features and Benefits
- 3-Phase input, 1-Phase output 8-10-15-20kVA.
- Compact footprint and low noise – Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
- Matching battery cabinets – Extended runtime for all models
- Multi-language LCD display – Easy to read display showing UPS and battery status
- Three phase in, single phase out – Also with paralleling capability for non-standard applications
- Compliance to all safety and EMI standards – Third party CE certified
- High reliability – >220,000 hours MTBF
- Cold start – UPS can be started without utility present
- Three Phase Input Voltages 230-400V
- Single Phase Output Voltages – 220/230/240V
- Wide input voltage window – Minimizes battery use, prolongs battery life
- Internal automatic bypass switch – Continuous power supply to the load even if the UPS is overloaded
- 0.8 output power factor – Prevents the need to oversize the UPS
- GE’s unique Superior Battery Management – Ultimate protection for the UPS core component
- High efficiency up to 94% (model dependent) – Using ECO mode, high efficiency and low losses
- No load shutdown – Prevents deep battery discharge al low loads
- Frequency conversion 50/60Hz – Operates as a frequency converter also operating in a parallel system
For warranty details see our services pages.