Our engineers offer battery site testing, not only for Digicom supplied battery banks, but of equipment from other suppliers / manufacturers.
Battery testing involves:
• Visual inspection for leakage or corrosion, plate or pole growth causing block deformation.
• Measurements of DC float voltage for a battery bank, a string and individual blocks / cells.
• Deep discharge measurements (GE UPSs only).
• Cleaning of all batteries, pole greasing and torque measurement of nuts & bolts.
• Check battery room conditions, such as temperature, humidity, the presence of water, rodents and other environmental conditions.
• Site reports are issued after each visit.
• Digicom can test and replace any battery bank on site and provide the required warranties.